Contact Chris at 704-632-7440 or by email at email@example.com to schedule a Retul fitting.
A proper bike fit is essential for injury prevention and maximized efficiency. An optimal position on the bike will allow for greater comfort and enjoyment while riding and all bodies are different and your position on the bike should reflect your biomechanics.
Retül Technology is a cycling specific motion-capture bike fitting system designed to provide qualified bike fitters highly accurate and comprehensive bike fit data:
- The goal of Retül technology is to assist bike fitters in making objective and accurate fit decisions
- A proper bike fit is the most important factor for optimal performance and efficiency, injury prevention, and comfort on the bike.
- A proper bike fit will provide a rider with the most economic means of expending energy
- A proper bike fit will also prevent pain that is common in the knee, hip, and lower back, particularly with riders who are trying to adapt their bodies to the bike they already have purchased.
The Retül system reads the rider’s movements while they are in motion on the bike, and accounts for all three planes of movement (3D).
- This type of data cannot accurately be captured with 2D video, static fitting, or eyeball fitting.
- The Retül system eliminates the guesswork and assumptive nature of bike fit.
- The result is that the rider will have a true fit to his or her bike, maximizing efficiency and performance while avoiding discomfort or injury.
Retül promotes and encourages accurate and data-driven decisions for bike fit while considering the goals, individual biomechanics, strengths, and limitations of each rider.
- The bike fitter is the key – Retül technology alone is not enough to perform the fit.
- The training and experience of the fitter is essential to a good bike fitting experience.
- We provide the fitter with the most accurate fitting tool available so that he or she can increase the chances of achieving the desired position for each athlete.
email Chris Sheehan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 704-632-7440 to schedule your fit!